David A. Paul, Q.C.
LL.B., B.G.S., L.L.M. Family Law Mediator, Family Law Arbitrator, Parenting Coordinator
Areas of Practice
David practices in the areas of family law, personal injury, criminal law and mediation (family and civil), and family law arbitration.
David was born and raised in Kamloops, British Columbia. He graduated from Kamloops Senior Secondary in 1980 the University of Victoria Law School in 1986. He was called to the British Columbia Bar in 1987. Since then, he has been in private practice in Kamloops.
Since his call to Bar, he has appeared at every level of court in British Columbia. Additionally, over the past 26 years, David has also had extensive experience with mediation. During this period, he has successfully conducted in excess of 300 family law and 50 personal injury mediations.
- Master of Laws (Dispute Resolution)
- BC Family Law Dispute Resolution Professional
- Family Law Mediator (accredited by the BC Law Society)
- Family Law Arbitrator (accredited under the Family Law Act, January 2014)
- BC Supreme Court Mediator Roster (Civil), December 1999-present
- BC Supreme Court Mediator Roster (Family), 2003-present
- Appointed Queen’s Counsel in 2003