If your child’s safety is at risk, the Ministry of Children and Family Development or a delegated Aboriginal agency must investigate. They can take action in various ways to keep your child safe. If they think there’s a serious problem, they might remove your child from your home. The process is called child protection. If you need help with this, contact us at Paul & Company LLP today.